Roots Only is a reusable applicator system for hair liquids such as hair and scalp conditioners, hair color, moisturizing oils and other liquids used to apply to new root growth and scalp quickly and easily. The patented applicator has hollow teeth that allows solution to follow where treatment is needed. There is no parting, no sectioning and no mess. Roots Only also allows customers to achieve professional root coloring touch up at a fraction of salon costs.
- Liquids flow through hollow teeth to the scalp and new growth at roots.
- Moisturizes scalp in SECONDS!!!
- Works on ALL hair types (long, medium, and short hair)
- Comb & squeeze to apply liquids. No parting or sectioning required
- Evenly distributes oils and color so you use less solution
The Roots Only Hair Applicator Comb has saved me a lot of cash that under normal circumstances I would have spent at the beauty salon. It is easy to use and never fails to impress. I have found a lot of other uses for the Roots Only Hair Applicator Comb other than just touching up my roots though.
Dandruff Cure using Roots Only
Gather 1/4 cup of dried herbs in any combination you like. You could also use 1/4 cup of a single type of dried herb if you wish. You can bundle the herbs in a square of cheesecloth to make a sachet or you can leave them loose.
Bring two cups of apple cider vinegar just to a boil. Remove it from the heat and add the herbs or herb sachet. Let the mixture steep anywhere from one hour to overnight. Dilute the mixture before you apply it--1/8 cup of the vinegar treatment in one cup of water is a strong enough solution. Strain the mixture and pour the liquid into Roots Only.
Apply to your hair and scalp using the Roots Only applicator before you shampoo and after you condition. Don't rinse out the second application, though. Just squeeze out the excess and dry your hair as usual. The dandruff flakes will be noticeably fewer after the first treatment and should clear up completely in a week or two.
Roots Only is also fantastic for applying medicated shampoos, hair dyes, and oil treatments but this dandruff recipe is my favorite. Get your Roots Only on Amazon today!
To ENTER our GIVEAWAY to WIN a FREE Roots Only please do one, or ALL, of the following:
- LIKE the Roots Only Facebook Page!
- FOLLOW @RootsOnly on Twitter!
- Leave a COMMENT below about the Roots Only (i.e. What would you use Roots Only for?) and include where you have SHARED about Roots Only! (sending me an eMail is also acceptable).
To get ADDITIONAL ENTRIES to our GIVEAWAY to WIN a FREE Roots Only please do one, or ALL, of the following:
- Leave a COMMENT about the Roots Only on the Roots Only Facebook Page!
- TWEET/ReTWEET about Roots Only (include #RootsOnly)!
- Write a BLOG about the Roots Only and post the LINK to it in the COMMENTs below!
To get MORE ADDITIONAL ENTRIES to our GIVEAWAY to WIN a FREE Roots Only please do one, or ALL, of the following:
- LIKE the DJ6ual: An Irish Girl’s Blog Facebook Page!
- FOLLOW DJ6ual on Facebook!
- SHARE this GIVEAWAY with your Friends and Family by e-mail or by posting it on Social Media Sites!
- FOLLOW DJ6ual on Twitter!
- Review DJ6ual: An Irish Girl’s Blog on ALEXA (dj6ual.com)!
- Review DJ6ual: An Irish Girl’s Blog on ALEXA (dj6ual.jigsy.com)!
- Review Pittsburgh Couponing on ALEXA (pghcouponing.com)!
- PIN/RePIN this Blog on Pinterest!
- FOLLOW DJ6ual on Pinterest!
- Buy something at the DJ6ual’s Recommended Products store!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.